What should be on your checklist? Discover the key components of a successful video wall implementation - from displays to content and software to AV design.
The goal of this panel discussion is to help you navigate your video wall project.
- Chanan Averbuch, Executive VP Sales, Primeview Global - designs, produces and delivers cutting-edge visual display technology for a wide variety of markets.
- Michael Katz, Chief Relationship Officer, Zignage - specializes in integrating high availability CMS software and Internet Technology Platforms; focusing on providing the next generation of flexible, scalable and reliable solutions.
- Todd Rickenbach, Sales & Marketing Director, Render Impact - a boutique motion design agency specializing in dynamic content creation for video walls, digital signage and other video platforms.
The questions discussed include
- What information is critical to the success of a digital signage project?
- What do viewer personas, goals and purpose have to do with digital signage content strategy and planning?
- Why is content often an afterthought and when should budgeting be considered?
- How important is aspect ratio and resolution for the video wall application?
- What type of applications are involved in digital signage?
- How can Pre-Visualizations (or PreViz) help everyone involved in the project?
- Is the panel seeing more LCD or LED applications today?
- How do indoor and outdoor applications differ?
- What is the best method for creating video wall content? How do you keep it fresh?
- From workplace technology to lobby WOW-factors, what are they key drivers?
- What is the best way to manage and control content and who should do that?
- What are you planning for 2021 that will be a game changer for the industry?
- How do I budget a video wall project?